5 Lemon Essential Oil Uses - It Gets The Gunk Out!
Lemon is an amazing oil! It has so many uses! When I first got my Essential Oils Starter Kit, I pulled out the Lemon oil and thought, "Well, maybe I'll use it for cleaning occasionally." Ha! Three years later and Lemon oil is a daily staple in our home.
Here are 5 uses we have for Lemon oil:
1) Energy booster and detoxifier - We add Lemon oil to our water! I keep bottles of oil including Lemon on top of our water cooler. Anyone that gets a drink is free to add a drop or two of Lemon Vitality oil to their drink. Just be sure to use a glass as Lemon oil can destroy plastic.
2) Skin Cleanser - Lemon oil is excellent for the skin! It's great to put on small blemishes, to cleanse skin and to minimize wrinkles. Just be sure not to put on Lemon oil and then walk out into direct sunlight as it can turn your skin orange.
3) Improves Concentration and Enhances Listening Skills - Diffusing Lemon oil has been proven to boost concentration and to enhance the ability to listen and retain information. It also promotes clarity of thought and purpose. So diffuse Lemon oil while your kids are doing their homework!
4) Supports the Immune System - Lemon oil is well known to support our immune systems! My husband often drops a drop or two of Lemon Vitality oil under his tongue. I put a drop in my water I drink when I take my daily vitamins. We know how good lemons are for our bodies!
5) House Cleaner - I was absolutely right about Lemon oil being an effective house cleaner but I had no idea to what extent! Lemon oil can get the GUNK out of anything! Leftover sticky residue left on glass or a mirror? No problem! Put some Lemon oil on it! Someone has gum in their hair? Put some Lemon oil on it! Something stuck to something and won't unstick? Put some Lemon oil on it! Got a stain that won't come out? Try some Lemon oil on it!
Fun facts about Lemon oil: Lemon oil comes from the rind of the lemon (not the juice) and it takes 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilo of oil!
Lemon is an incredible oil for daily use and a 5ml bottle is included in a Premium Starter Kit.